Thursday, November 01, 2007

Take my hand and I'll take you there.

Climber Dude and I were flirting on msn last night. I mean properly flirting like little teenage school kids, it was yet innocent but very very cute.
He asks me what I'm up to Friday night and I say I am going to Best Friend's place to watch High School musical 2 with her and her hubby. Side Note: GRETTA loves musicals, anyway tey come, whether it be cheesy, heart renching, violent, whatever, Gretta loves musicals and didn't want to miss out on High School Musical 2.
I know Climber Dude is going to absolutely HATE the film but I've invited him along anyway, I also plan to entice him with a take away curry haha.

6 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

this post title: are you quoting spinal tap's "stonehenge"?

12:54 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

I ADORE MUSICALS!

If he comes and watches it... he likes you!

Very whiley move...

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, that's cute! I think most girls would be hard-pressed to get a guy to sit through that one!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I swear I commented earlier, but it seems as if that commented wilted away...

Anywho, are you watching Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street?

Should be musical and Wes Cravenish/Johnny Deppish. And it's a pretty good musical to begin with.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

CS: Can't say I am but I really should ;)

Betty: It doesn't surprise me that you adore musicals, we're almost the same person ;)

Irish: He's coming, and he's not eating curry coz he had it last night - He's gona hate it but that's a good sign right?

Rusty: I've missed you cabbage, and the demon barber - I've not seen that one.

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Sweeney Todd on Broadway with the Fabulous Patti LuPone. UNBELIEVABLE. She's the reigning grande dame in my opinion...also saw her in Gypsy a few months ago. I would give my left eye to have seen her in Evita back in the late seventies. Sadly, I was still like four years from being born.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home