Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Gretta and the older man

I don't mind the older man to a point. For instance, if they're not quite old enough to be my dad is ok, if they aren't old drunks, is ok, if they have a full set of teeth, is ok, if they aren't pervy and are genuine then age isn't too much of an issue for me.
Yesterday. I got hit on by not just 1 older man but 2.
Old man #1. He owns the newspaper shop next to where I work. If I go in the morning, he's sober and normal, if I go in the afternoon he's a drunk perve. Yesterday he offers me a cup of tea round the back of his shop. I surprisingly decline, I'm thinking it's not a cup of tea he'll be giving me.
Old man #2. The delivery man. At about 3pm the intercom goes and I have delivery I have to deal with. I see the size of the box and think that box looks heavy the delivery guy must have read my mind "It's actually not heavy don't look so terrified" I reply "good, it just looks heavy then" Then he grabs my bicep and starts stroking it and then says "it's ok you've had your wheetabix this morning" then smiles at me showing that he has 1 front tooth missing. I don't like being touched by old toothless men, which I think was apparent when I gave him "The Look". The look that I have mastered now due to Jerk Boy when he pushed me too far.
The thing is these men are enough to put Gretta right off the older man. These guys are pervy, nasty men. That are yukky.

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Ick ick ick! Vomit!

Poor Gretta...

3:02 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

sounds like halloween came early for gretta.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

What if he had all his teeth? ;)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home