Friday, November 02, 2007

Goooooey inside!

Where to start…

Yey Climber Dude is coming to watch High School Musical. He’s going to absolutely hate it, I’m going to giggle a lot at that. I know it’s not just me and him as Best Friend, Best Friend’s hubby and Intellect but I’m still quietly excited about seeing him. I feel like a teenager with a crush it’s ridiculous.

I’m not the only person acting like a teenager with a crush though! JERK BOY – oh my goodness. Him and Pretty Girl are not an item but really should be. They are a little full on but it’s also a bit cute, I think they may even get together, but seeing professional Jerk Boy act like a teenage boy in work is just a bit funny, he acts like it out of work but in work is just a bit funny.
The good thing about this Climber Dude crush is that I haven't thought too much about Teddy much. As for Flatmate, he hasn't randomly turned up (that I know of) nor has he been on msn. I think, it's most definitely done and it's like a weight off of my shoulders.
Scotty and CS I still fancy the pants off both of you too ;)
Gretta x

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

thanks. but oz is a long drive. i'm sure you can find better nearer your local curry.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Anything to forget about Flatmate, the supertosser.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home