Monday, October 01, 2007

Thoughts of a confused, lonely, frustrated, little mind.

Flatmate turned up earlier this evening.
I asked him to leave.
He left without a fight.
I feel surprisingly good about this, I feel in control, I feel a little insecure, but my security wasn't in Flatmate anyway.
Had a looooooooooonngggg chat to Jerk Boy on the phone - he's stressed, he works way too much, much more than me.
Today was hard at work though, I was oh so busy and my colleague was pissing me right off, which she does far too often. The boss was into which only increased my already over flowing work load. Tomorrow looks set to be busy too - could do with a foot rub, oh God foot rub would be great right now.
I'm frustrated with work too, I don't seem to be going anywhere fast, the boss seems to busy to progress me forward, I know that doesn't make sense but work where I work and it will. I've started filling in an application form for a new job, a job that I probably don't have enough experience for, a job I'll probably be well out of my depth in, but I'm still going to go for it regardless - need a change.
Things seem to always change and I always seem to stay the same. I hate that.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

You're changing - I can see it - you will too.

Just think, you kick out Flatmate! Six months ago you wouldn't have.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You're changing, and definitely for the better.

Scotty gives very good foot rubs..

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home