Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy is:

1. Spening Friday and Saturday night with Jerk Boy, with him being extra nice to me because he thinks I'm upset, or depressed or something (which I'm not) but couldn't tell him that because he stop being so darn nice.
2. England beating Tonga in the rugby
3. Winning a bet with my dad. I only win a pint of beer, but I still win.
4. Not hearing from Flatmate all weekend, and not feeling confused about it. I'm gona behave there.
5. Receiving a long email from Teddy, about his journey so far and just the knowledge that he's slowly making his way here puts a smile on my face.
6. Waking up, and staying in bed until 11.20am just watching utter crap on tv, because I can.
Happy will be:
1. Having a roast dinner with my folks this avo. Yummmy.

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

happy is... fleeting. because it looks rather like england are going to be punted out of the tournament on next weekend.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Roast sounds yummy.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home