Wednesday, September 26, 2007

28 weeks later, LET'S JUST NEVER GET THERE.

Hmmm so I've not been out since Saturday night. THIS IS UNUSUAL FOR ME. In fact I can't remember the last time I had so many consecutive nights in in a row but I tell you now I must have been sick.
Anyway, I've just finished watching 28 weeks later - it's a pile of shit don't watch it. I found myself texting jerk boy half way through the movie saying "did you ACTUALLY enjoy this film?" to which he replied "It was ok, Scary! But quite a lot of 'WHAT?' moments where there were big gaps in the plot, yep now I think about it I didn't ACTUALLY enjoy it".
I wish he'd figured that out before he lent me the movie I feel like I've just wasted 2 hours of my life!
Anyway, I've not heard from Flatmate since his random visit, I don't expect to hera from him for a few days now, that's until he thinks I'm 'able' to give him what I reckon he wants. I'm done with Flatmate - I've decided I'm not his sex toy that he can just pick up when his girlfriend isn't satisfying him enough not to look elsewhere. So, with that in mind - I'm back to the boring old manless life but at least that's better than being back up! Who wants to be back up? No me - see Scotty I listen ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Woop Woop! Go Gretta!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Good girl!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home