Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I need Will Power - does anyone know where I can find him?

Ok.
Decision made.
I can't go there again, no matter whether I want to or not.
It's not fair on Gifty, It's not fair on me, and it's also not fair on Flatmate.
There's no good that can come from it.
Decision made.
I'm going to be strong. I've got less than 4 weeks before Teddy arrives, if I use Teddy to occupy my mind, hopefully it means Flatmate wont get a look in.
ok now I need your help - keep me motivated guys, coz I am weak and I know it.

4 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

"It's not fair on Flatmate": Say what? He'd LOVE it! Don't think about him, it's all about you!

You wanna make a pact? I won't go there again with Johnny if you don't. Unless they make a "I only want to be with you" vow - it's a closed leg policy?

5:30 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

flatmate is still enjoying himself home and away i see.

pity you're not on chatting terms wtih gifty. it would be interesting if you were to compare notes with her on flatmate's shenanigans.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Flatmate just cares about himself, if he knew how much he hurts you when you talk or see each other he wouldnt do so.

Leave him be.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty: *holds out hand to shake* It's a pact.

CS: I don't think I'd like to talk to Gifty I think she'd confirm all the thoughts that I try to ignore.

Scotty: It's ok, I'm not gona go there - I know you're right.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home