Thursday, September 27, 2007

All by myself.

It's becoming more common now that on a Thursday I sit all alone in my office, no boss, no colleagues, no project managers, no project co-ordinators, no builders, no support workers... JUST ME.
It's becoming a ritual to have a little cry after my 11am cup of tea because no one can see, because I'm alone in the office.
I don't find Thursdays sad days, but being alone all day at work on a Thursday is just a reminder of how alone I am in my life. It's not a sad day, just a day when I like to release the aloneness I feel inside, while alone, alone inside.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

a good cry never hurt anyone!

Now I'm in touch with my emotions I prob cry once a week just because... Let those feelings out!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You're not alone, you just have to think of the people that are there for you instead of the people that arent there for you.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home