Wednesday, September 26, 2007

When Jerk Boy is just being a Boy

He's so darn lovely and that's great because when he's just a boy, he's my bestest friend in the whole wide world.
Last night I decided to do some clearing up under my bed, I just seem to store a whole lot of crap under my bed and after I went online and Jerk Boy was on. I'd changed my msn pic for Flatmate the other day, he has a thing about my sad eye look, he says he can't resist my sad eye look as it makes him want to pick me up and take care of me. Anyway, we're not talking about Flatmate because I'm bannishing him from my life. So back to Boy (Jerk)
Jerk Boy: Ahh you've got sad Gretta pic up, what's wrong?
Gretta: Nothing is wrong
Jerk Boy: Great now you're lying to me
Gretta: I'm not lying, nothing is wrong
Jerk Boy: That's twice you've lied to me.
Gretta: Anyway, how are you?
Jerk Boy: And now you're changing the subject.
Gretta: Blooming heck there's nothing wrong, anyway, I'm glad you're online I want to borrow your dvd of 28 weeks later, can you drop it round at some point when you're in the area?
Jerk Boy: I can drop it round now, I'm going round *a married couples house we both know* to catch up with them, so I'll see you in about 20 mins. You can come if you want
Gretta: No I'm trying to not go out at the moment, I've been spending too much money lately.
Jerk Boy: Well, you're gona go from one place to another you wont spend money
Gretta: I just want to be on my own
Jerk Boy: See, I knew there was a reason for the sad face but you're not gona tell me so I'll pop the dvd round in a bit see you then.
Gretta: Thanks.
He's a good boy really, and I get to watch 28 weeks later tonight, yey, has anyone else seen it? know if it's any good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

What does your sad pic look like?

7:33 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Maybe I'll email it to you Scotty... Maybe!

7:47 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Awwwww... Jerk Boy isn't such a Jerk Boy after all huh? I miss Manslut

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home