Thursday, July 19, 2007

Stolen From Betty who Stole it from Willow

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?


I'd build a house somewhere that was near to a city so I could shop, near to the beach so I could sit pondering life while gazing at the powerful ocean, and near the countryside so I could have fun in bails of hay ;). Hmmmm maybe somewhere in the South of France.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?


Just 1? Ok I'll go with my fitted red jacket. I love the way it enhances my curves.

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?


In risk of sounding like I'm copying Betty I am going to say eyes and smile but truth is I notice how a mans arms look. I like a man with good arms. Jerk Boy recently got a push up bar in his bedroom so he can work on his arms. This worries me as it could be leathal.

4. THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?


I haven't bought a cd for so long, I genuinely don't remember. However I have placed an order for the latest CD of Jerk Boys band.

5. FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?


My Bed.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?


There's not many places I don't like to be. So maybe alone in a room with someone who blatently doesn't like me (that could be painful)/

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?


My boobs but maybe more of a fondle..

8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?


A mixture of both would be good.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?


My alarm goes off at 7.15 I usually hit snooze until 7.45.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?


Sharp knifes that cuts through meat easily :> (I sounds a bit twisted).

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?


Poverty, seeing people hurting and in need. Being told what to do without being asked. ARRRGGH.

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?


I tried to learn guitar a few years back but it wrecked my nails. I'm such a girl I couldn't follow it through.

13. FAVORITE COLOR?

Lamborghini yellow.

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?


The above answer probably gives that away. I love a speedy lil sports car.


15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?


Yes i do.

16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?


The Magic Faraway Tree – Enid Blyton oh my gosh Betty I love this book, Mr moonface and hot and cold ice-cream all the way. I so need to re-read it now. LOVE THIS BOOK thanks for the reminder.

17. YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?


Oh that's tough I would say summer but it's rained all summer here, so I am going to say autumn because the leaves change colour and you kind of know that there is a new year on the way and more change to come and it leaves me feeling excited with anticipation of the things to come.

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?


To be able to teleport myself somewhere *closes eyes teleport to san diego and outside Scotty's door, opens eyes* Oh darn it, it was worth a try ;). Scotty I'm only playing it's coz I've seen your arms.

19. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? WHY?


Nope I actually think they're ugly.

20. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

My co-ordination doesn't actualy exist so no.

21. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?

Teddy. He didn't reply to my email and I want to check he's ok and I owe him money. I've never been in debt in my life and I'd like the opportunity to clear it.

22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Friday and my least is Tuesday. I don't understand why Tuesday is a day?

23. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?

In my boot is a first aid kit, 2 pairs of wedding shoes 1 healed and 1 flat as I got measured for a bridesmaid dress yesterday and a rucksack containing my rollerblades just in case the sun comes out long enough for me to go skating in the local park.

24. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?


I hate fish, so hamburger but not one from mcdonnalds I hate mcdonnalds.

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER?


Tweety Pie. I used to love that yellow birdy.

26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?


Morrocan Atlas Lamb with couscous. Yum.

27. WHAT/WHO DO YOU REALLY LOVE?


Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate... Oh and my Family and friends. I really love them too.

28. PAPER OR PLASTIC?


paper (easier to recycle).

29. CASH, CHECKS, OR CREDIT CARDS SILLY?


I like cash, I rarely use cheques, and the person who invented credit cards I'd quite like to date.

30. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE?


It's a bit depressing at the moment but I figure I'd rather be single wanting to be in a relationship than to be in a relationship wanting to be single. So you just gotta be happy with what you've got.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Haha!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: something tickled you? ;)

7:50 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Ha! I love that you said that you didn't understand why Tuesday was a day! Since the Gilmore Girls are over now, I have no use for Tuesdays,either! How do you go about banning a day of the week?

12:15 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Ha! I love that you said that you didn't understand why Tuesday was a day! Since the Gilmore Girls are over now, I have no use for Tuesdays,either! How do you go about banning a day of the week?

12:16 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Ummm... how come you've seen Scotty's arms and I haven't?! Did I miss something?

And I HATE Tuesdays!!! Hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE! Did you ever notice they happen more than any other day? Grrrr..

4:57 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Beth: Tuesdays - stoopid pointless day.

Betty: Scotty posted a pic on his blog of him climbing and I tell you something he had GREAT arms.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home