Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I hate my period

I hate it....
reason #1
I get silly long periods. They can last for pretty much 7 days
reason #2
My boobs have recently started getting bigger during that 7 days and earluer
reason #3
I get very emotional

reason #4

masterbating isn't possible during this time as I find it too gross

reason #5

I eat more. Not just a little bit more than usual either but I eat almost constantly (at least that's what it feels like)

reason #6

It's just ukky

reason #7

I can get fluctuated sleep - usually it's only 2 nights but when I do have fluctuated sleep it then makes me think.

When thinking as per reason #7 my mind resorts to flatmate, which then causes me to get upset and emotional as per reason #3, then being emotional causes me to want to materbate as per reason #4 and play with my unusually huge boobs as reason #2, after getting so emotion as per reason #3 I then get frustrated at the length of time that I am unable to do these things as per reason #1, my frustration then leads me to comfort eat and eat I will as per reason #5 but after eating so much I feel ukky as per reason #6 and my ukky feeling leads to fluctuated sleep as per reason #7 and this whole nasty "menstral" cycle then bloody goes round and round and round.

Did I mention.......

I HATE MY PERIOD.

7 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

On the pill?

I know a few ladies that are emotionally unbearable without it.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

2x: As for mood swings I am not too bad, I am generally more straight talking and emotional which is ok. I get really bad pain on day 1 but then very little pain if any after that. So at the moment I am not on the pill (I have no need for it being single and I am not one for 1 night stands). I am also already on medication and don't really like having to take more pills than necessary. Thanks for the tip though if I become too unbearable I'll speak to the doc.

I've been on it a few times in the past and it's really good but when I come off it, I feel like someone has stabbed me in the stomach or at least that's what I imagine being stabbed in the stomach feels like haha.

Gretta

6:36 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Definitely makes me think that I am glad that I don't have to go through it.
and play with my unusually huge boobs.. that was hilarious!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

This is the only time I'm thankful for being a man.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I'm a big fan of the pill, mainly because of the two to three day periods. And plus, there's nothing worse than telling your doctor that you don't need to be on the pill anymore because you are single and there are no exciting prospects in the future!

I remember those awful days before the pill and I feel your pain.

10:55 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Hey babe - we're on the same cycle!

I think it's the 'ickky' feeling I hate the most. But the big boob thing I love!

Feeling for you!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

You, me and Betty on same cycle. Lol.

I've got a holiday trip this Friday, so I'm going to gym like crazy during the cycle to make it clear faster. I want to enjoy my short trip without having to lug those pads around. :|

I get so swollen at the belly area during the cycle. Blegh.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home