Monday, July 16, 2007

I wanted him

As I reached forward to pick up my drink I knew full well my breast would rub against his arm. I intended it to. I looked at him and he had a cheeky grin on his face, I could see he wanted more so as he was quietly talking to the girl on his right I just let my leg touch his and placed my hand discreetly behind his back and gently stroked the skin that was showing a little, just above his jean belt. He didn’t stop me and I clearly knew we both wanted more.

Soon everyone began to leave, it just left us sat alone. I could feel my breathing getting slower in anticipation of what was to come, he seemed to be getting more and more flustered unsure what to do. In the room it was just him and me, I ran my fingers up the inside of his leg, I bit my lip and looked him straight in the eye to see if he wanted me to carry on. He looked straight back at me, his gaze caused my heart to skip a beat. This was wrong, this was very wrong, but we both wanted it, we both wanted more.

I placed his hands under my shirt and moved them up to my breast. He fondled around, at first it felt like he wasn’t sure what to do but soon enough he started to gently caress my nipples, they began to get harder and it felt so good. I closed my eyes and soaked up the attention, I could feel it going to my head and my cheeks going red with heat.
I wanted him. I wanted him. I wanted him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Wait a second, I don't remember this happening!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scotty: This is just a kinky little story what can I say - work was a bit quiet. It would have been nice if it were reality.

Gretta

10:35 AM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

And I thought you were so bold as to actually do it with a stranger? Erm... I assumed it was a stranger since no name was given. :P

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home