Friday, July 06, 2007

more tea vicar?

I'm hitting the bacardi tonight, altho I am not sure this is gona be a drunk post as I feel pretty sober.

Flatmate hasn't contacted me even though he did say he'd "try and get online more often" that boy is full of shit. So, I've deleted him from myspace. Actually I completely deleted my myspace account - mainly because he's told me in the past that when I'm not about or he hasn't spoken to me for a few days he likes to go and perve on my pics on myspace so now he can't do that. I've blocked him from facebook which is clearly also a good thing. I've again deleted his number because I confess I went and got my phone bill took his number off of it and text him so I've deleted his number for the second time and got rid of my phone bills with his number on. The only thing I haven't done is blocked him on msn. For one reason only he hasn't been on msn lately so at this moment in time I am assuming, he's blocked me. If he hasn't maybe we'll get the chance to have it out. However, if not then that's pretty much it.

Let me be honest I've been in tears about it tonight, while deleting him off of everything I just started to cry, I hate the fact it's come to this, I hate the fact he's made me cry. However, also came on my period today so I am gona blame that for some of my tears - it wasn't completely him I am an emotional wreck.

RIGHT MORE BACARDI ONE THINKS!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Go Gretta! Leave him be!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Gretta, stop crying over him. It's not worth it. I've been in your shoes TWICE, two men back-to-back and I understand completely and know how it feels.

You gotta let go, although it's hard. Move on! I've let go of my someone special after what he said to me on Monday because of the cruelty of it.

You just need to find one cruel thing of FlatMate that he did to you and use that as an excuse to let go and move on, girl.

Love yourself more.

*hugz*

3:51 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

It's hard to delete them from your life. It's harder to have them in it!

Let those tears fall, grieve the loss of him from your life and then move on.

Stay strong sweetie.
xxx

4:23 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Finally!

And MySpace was ssooo last year. :D

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home