Saturday, July 07, 2007

A VERY quiet weekend...

Last night I had the night in, watched TV, deleted Flatmate - I've also today plucked up the courage to block him on msn. It's hard to believe I may never speak to him again.
Today, I woke up, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen and the living room and after that decided that was the cleaning complete. Decided to watch some sport as there is loads of sport this weekend, like the wimbledon final, the British GP and the Tour de France - Oh what to watch? After TV I headed to do some food shopping and in the car driving back realised that the guy behind the counter in the supermarket is the only person I've spoken to since yesterday. It's kind of weird. So I rang best friend and invited her round but she was busy with the man. I text Jerk Boy and we had a very brief text conversation, he's coming over for lunch tomorrow I am cooking a lasange. So I guess at least I wont be all on my lonesome tomorrow.
I spoke to Batman to see if he'd passed on my email yet to Robin and he said that he will probably be seeing him on Tuesday so I have a bit of a wait. I'm so impatient at the moment.
I've just been watching Live Earth on TV and thinking about how much fun Betty must be having. I so wish I was there. I can't believe how quiet this weekend has been, at least I have a new book to read.
Toodles.
Gretta

3 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Some quiet time alone always does everyone good, Gretta.

I'm glad you decided to block FlatMate on MSN... I hope you don't succumb and be a softie again when he contacts you because I've been there and done that. I always cave, but not this time. :)

*sending you tons of hugs, kisses and courage*

3:49 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

And how good does it feel not to wake up with a hangover!

Blocking Flatmate on MSN is a great step. Not having the temptation is a big help with the moving on process. And they stop having power over you when they're not in your life all the time.

Repeat to self: I'm better off without him

4:26 PM  
Blogger Tbone said...

Quite time with yourself is a good thing. And I think by deleting flatmate from every means of contact is the right thing. He will only hurt you more...and he does not deserver you...keep remembering that when you have a lapse in judgement and search frantically for his number.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home