Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A new persuit!!!

Read about Batman here
Myself and Batman have remained friends, but he has just been too cocky for me, even tho in the past I have been attracted to him, his cockyness is something else. I've been out with a vain bloke before and it was more hassle than it's worth so his cockyness completely turned me off. However, we have actually remained friends and get on really well. He was sending me some pics of him on his friends stag night and I was making comments on which of his friends I thought was hot. Anyway, there was this 1 guy, we will call him Robin (because he's batman's friend).
So, Robin was good looking but not overly good looking, he was wearing clothes that just seemed to emphasize every good line in his body and straight away I couldn't help but tell Batman I thought he was hot.
Batman then comes online and tells me he's told him what I said and he's single at the moment and he might get him to enroll with Facebook to add me. I was cool with that. Yet then I got to thinking, and maybe rightly or wrongly but I've ended up emailing this to Batman.
Hey Batman
I've been doing some thinking (I know!!! probably not the wisest of moves).
I figure I don't have much to lose, this Robin is single, good looking and you say he's a nice guy.
So, he may live an hour and a half away but it's not like I have any options in this city at the moment so....What the heck right? There's no harm in seeing if he's an ok guy, if anything I'll end up with an extra friend and how's that a bad thing?
So, I am going to be brave, and ask you to pass on my email address to him *inserts email* you can even say to him I told you to pass it on to him.
If he wants to email me some questions or whatever then, if he has my email the balls in his court, and if he wants to he can. Is that too forward? Maybe? but what do I have to lose.
If he doesn't contact me I've lost nothing, if he does, I've gained a friend right?
Do I sound insane? Maybe? Should I stop thinking in future? Maybe?
Cheerz bud
Gretta xx
The biggest issue is clearly the distance, but I figure there is no harm in trying and it's probably exactly the sort of focus I need.

4 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Good work girl! I look forward to hearing what happens!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

If it works out, you'll have him wrapped around your finger and making that drive (regularly!) in no time. :D

5:43 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

haha! Hopefully he's a good guy!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

You are making the effort to get to know people. You go girl! :D

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home