Saturday, July 21, 2007

I miss him

Naturally I love weekends, but at the moment weekends seem to be when I miss Flatmate the most. I guess mainly because we used to spend Friday night and sometimes Saturday mornings together.
Out of my desperation I decided to text Teddy. I know he hasn't replied to my emails but it's the end of July and this is when he was 'suppose' to be visiting. I didn't really know what to text him so I thought if I text him by mistake then maybe he'd reply. I'm an idiot but it was worth a try. He didn't respond. I guess I really have to just appreciate that me and Teddy's paths aren't gona cross again. It was always a long shot anyway.
As for Flatmate, I miss him. I really do.

4 Comments:

Blogger rakethetable said...

Hang in there. Someone new will be along shortly.

6:55 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Not an idiot. Not at all. He's a dick... who doesn't respond to messages? Or emails? Total arse. Who do these people think they are?

I miss Johnny on weekends too. Too much time to think.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I agree with Betty. When there is too much time to do nothing, it's usually filled with thinking.

Stay busy, don't miss the Flatmate. Besides, do you think he misses you?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

the rake: you're probably right but it's hard to imagine them being quite like Flatmate or me liking them quite as much(which is probably a good thing).

Betty: Grrr to missing people.

Scotty: It would be nice if he missed me, he told me he missed me even if he's getting used to not talking to me but that kind of completely contradicts itself as if he is used to not talking to me that implies he's not missing to me. He's a dick.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home