Saturday, June 09, 2007

Where are you?

My head is so messed up at the moment, that's why I've not been daily blogging. I just can't put down in words how I am feeling at the moment. I haven't spoken to Flatmate since Wednesday night. He came round this morning but I wasn't in, he left a note that said "Where are you?" and nothing else!!!
Well, I was out enjoying the sunshine, I don't stay in all day every day in hope he'll turn up altho if I am to be honest, I do know vaguely the times he'll be online and I do try and combine the 2. I know I'm a silly cow.
Anyway, no news on that front haven't seen him spoken to him since Wednesday and if he's going to write notes in future he could at least add a bit more too it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

It's ok to be feeling something, and not know exactly what it is. I know it's hard!

Glad to hear you were out enjoying the weather!

3:14 PM  
Blogger j;ljk said...

Aw, just stay strong. I know it must be really hard, especially with him still playing with your heart. Be strong!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home