Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm gona get there.

Player still hasn't got in contact with me which was frustrating. However, last night I went round a friend's place and her marriage has just come to an end. Anyway, she doesn't know about Flatmate but she said she was up for doing something a bit different this weekend and we ended up on the computer booking tickets to a comedy club this Friday night - they basically have a stand up comedy set and after a 70s, 80s and 90s disco, you know it sounds cheesy as a mexican dish but it's also going to be a good way to be out of the house Friday night so Flatmate can't catch up with me. I plan on having a heap of fun.
I logged on to msn last night before going to bed but stayed as invisible and low and behold Flatmate was on there but I logged straight off I didn't want to talk to him, so that's 2 whole days with no contact. I think I deserve a medal people - after over 3 months of every day contact 2 days of no contact is quite an achievement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Yay, babe! I'm so proud of you. You can do it.

Thus far, I've only managed 4 days of no contact before I cave in. Yeah, I suck. Bah.

Go have tons of fun this weekend.

He's supposed to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 with me, but he's so busy that he forgot. Good thing I'm watching with some friends on Friday night. :) Or I'll be sulking at a corner at home!

3:12 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

That's awesome Gretta, little by little it'll get easier.

Hope you have fun Friday night, you deserve it!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home