Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm ok...

Things are ok at the moment. I spoke to Flatmate last night and things were ok afteral we are "trying" this friend thing so I'd planned to pop online and see if he was on there before I went to bed and he was. We had a conversation how was your day etc, then I wanted to keep it short because I didn't want us to get into some long d&m we couldn't so I told him I was logging off and going to bed and he was like no don't go you've only just go here, and I was like no it's late I need to go to bed and he was like no you're hardly even talking to me I want you to stay and I ended up saying I'll stay online 5 more minutes but then I am going to bed. Why does he have to do that to me, why does he have to make me stay and talk to him. Anyway I kept my word smack bang when 5 minutes was off I logged off. I'm not gona go online before bed tonight I've decided even tho we're "trying" this friend thing, talking daily is probably not wise. See I really am doing well (for me).

Now I need a list of things to do - I already got out of the office at lunch time to go and people watch at the local cafe. I love people watching and it's one of those things that takes my mind off my own life and on to other peoples as I imagine where they might be going or where they've just come from, what they're discussing with a friend that is making them laugh. To be honest it's a great way of escaping your own thoughts so....

My List

1. When thoughts start spinning round your mind find somewhere to people watch

2. Do more exercise - I don't know why this is important but if I am thinner without him than with him I feel like I've achieved something plus if I exercise for a bit then I have to shower therefore taking up more time doing stuff and less time being tempted to see or contact him

3. Openly chat to guys (I've never really had a problem with this) but when I felt like Flatmate was a part of my life I kind of lost contact with a lot of my guy friends so I've already tried to get back in contact with some of those.

4. I want to do something crazy *insert crazy thing here*

Help me with my list...

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

You're right about the talking daily thing... for me, the less we talked the easier everything became.

I think your list is good, I think spending more time with your friends would be great.

As for more ideas?... take a holiday? Besides, it's summertime! :)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

At least you 2 are talking. I see him online in Yahoo and MSN every day, but he doesn't even bother messaging me and vice versa. Worse than strangers.

And yes, exercise is good. I've been sweating it out at the gym either till really late at night or hit it super early in the morning. I am able to sleep because I'm so exhausted by the end of the day. *teehee*

Your list is a good one. I'd add play video games, catch up on reading, watch box sets of TV series at one go, and go on a short holiday like what Scotty recommended.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home