Saturday, June 02, 2007

Good medicine

Last night was such a laugh, I didn't think about Flatmate all night. I know I am now but that doesn't count. There were 3 comedian sets and a compare and he was just as funny. So, I pretty muched laughed the night away, you know I think I've heard somewhere that "laughter is similar to medicine" and I felt my hurt disappear last night because I was laughing too much to think about it. So, if you're going through a hard time I recommend going to a comedy night. We didn't stay for the disco because the place seemed to empty out pretty quickly after the comedians however it was still late when I got home. It was such a good night just what I needed.
Now the plan for today..... The sun is shining beautifully which means several things, 1. I probably wont watch this film that I ordered until tonight when it's cooled off a bit and 2. after my domestic responsibilities grrrr they suck, I am going to go into town, maybe do a little retail therapy and sort out some stuff, and if it's still nice this avo I will take a book to the park or something. I feel that this is a good day.
Oh and there were no hotties there last night and I think everyone in the place bar me was smoking my hair stinks this morning so I think it's time to shower.
Have a good weekend you guys xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Glad you had a great night...
"retail therapy" - haha

9:23 AM  
Blogger j;ljk said...

Retail therapy really is the best therapy!! Glad to hear you are slowly moving on!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

So proud of you, Gretta. See? You can have fun WITHOUT him. Proven and you survived through it. =)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home