Thursday, June 07, 2007

Numbness

I don't even know what to write. Flatmate and I have had a few deep conversations this week. Last night he basically said he liked me but at the moment we have to be just friends because of Gifty. I wasn't even questioning that. I don't even want to go there with him if he's with her, when i was it was killing me and I don't even understand why he said that to me, sometimes I think he wants to hold on more than I do. I'm not upset, I feel kind of numb tho, it's like he wants me, but he can't end things with Gifty and even if he did end things with Gifty I am not sure how to feel. Nothing makes sense to me. Nothing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Something makes me think that he's sort of playing games with you. I mean, if you are so much to him, then he would have left Gifty... don't you think? He can say how much he likes you and such, but until he actually acts on it... well then how much does it really mean?

It's ok if nothing makes sense, lots of things don't :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger j;ljk said...

I agree with Scotty. Why isn't he leaving Gifty for you? If he truly cares so much about you, he would have left her to be with you. You deserve better than this guy & don't let him manipulate you! Things WILL get better. Maybe you should have some friends set you up on some dates ;].

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home