Friday, June 01, 2007

Frustrated plans

I couldn't hold out any longer, I went online last night and he was online and I chatted to him. He had the nerve to ask me where I'd been and why was I being distant with him. I just said to him usually when we talk it is in no manner that "just friends" talk so if I seem different it is purely because I am not used to this way of talking with you. Anyway, I've done a fair bit of traveling in my time and he asked me last night if I thought I was defined by travel. I don't there is a heck of a lot more too me than that but I was a bit pissed at him asking that. What business is it of his. As you can see talking last night just frustrated me a bit. DICK HEAD.
He then started telling me about some plans he was making and even though he didn't tell me outright he was clearly planning these things iwth Gifty and of course it was gona hurt for the last few months, when I've thought about my future I've thought about it with him so him telling me plans he's been making without me over a 3 day period of not hearing from me is quite hurtful. Anyway, I've had it.
So I am making plans of my own and I don't care if they involve travel - altho they probably wont because I am a bit broke at the moment.
However, I have been in contact with both Batman and Bouncer this week (if you read back earlier posts you might remember these guys) they both don't live in my city, Batman live 2 hours away and Bouncer lives and 2.5 hours away. Batman has said he wants to meet me for a drink next time he's in my city and Bouncer just rang randomly for a 30 minute phone conversation - and during that conversation he made sure I knew he was still single. Which if he didn't live 2 and half hours away i'd actually consider seeing how things went with him - we do get on fairly well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Yeah, if not talking to him for a few days didn't even bother him then you are better off without him!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty - It did bother him - when I said I was logging off he was like "but you've only just got here stay and chat" Then when I did chat he thought I was distant. It did bother him but he just ended up making me angry i shouldn't ahve stayed up chatting I should have gone to bed.

I really hate this - it's making me so upset, the whole situation, it reminds me of a quote I heard in a film once

"feelings are feelings because you can't control them"

HOW BLOODY TRUE.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Good that you're making plans of your own without him, Gretta.

What an idiot he is telling you the plans he's making with Gifty. It's either he's trying to make you jealous or he's just plain brainless.

Babe, I see a difference between you and me: you have other guys who are chummy or interested in you and let you know they're single regardless of the distance. I've none. Where do I hunt? Lol.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Venge it's not so - the guys that are interested seem to only tell me it because they're far away enough to not have to commit, the guys near me are taken or oblivious to my existence! Such is the story of my life.

Gretta

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home