Friday, June 01, 2007

Twice in One day

I would like to say you're blessed but really I've been whingy and depressed lately do you're not that blessed at all.

So 10 more minutes left of work and then the weekend! Wahooooo. I am so glad to be busy tonight stop me thinking about what I am usually up to on a Friday night. I am going to make myself all pretty and I am going to have a laugh. I'm not drinking coz I am driving but still I am going to have a laugh PERIOD.

However, that still leaves Saturday and Sunday. I need to fill my weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Enjoy your weekend, Gretta. I find spending time alone at home is a good way to unwind, too.

And remember, we don't need a man to survive.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Hope you have an awesome weekend!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home