Monday, June 04, 2007

Me and me alone.

I've had quite a long chat with Flatmate this morning. It wasn't my plan too. I found out he was away this weekend with Gifty, so me trying to avoid him all weekend was pointless coz he was away with his girlfriend anyway. I actually think he arranged a weekend with her to avoid me tho so that to me makes it quite funny that we were purposely both making our weekends busy.
The chat was surprising quite good, we just started having fun together, and not naughty fun, but we were playing an online game together, and I made him listen to the same radio station I was listening to as they do this section called "guess the year" and play songs from that year. So we were just playing games and seeing if this whole "friend" thing will work. I feel quite positive about it as it seemed to go well. There was very little flirting and I mean that, there was a situation taht could have turned into flirting and I stopped it. Like I said I feel quite positive.
I just need to make sure I don't get sucked back in. I know what I'm like - I am just going to keep reminding myself that he has a girlfriend and that's that. The more I think about his girlfriend the more I'll get used to this friend thing, before I just tried to ignore he had a girlfriend and then when I started thinking about her it hurt like hell, if I don't stop thinking about her it will keep me aware that I am not the only girl in his life and I need a guy who will have me and me alone. I deserve nothing but the best and Flatmate is clearly not that.

7 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I deserve nothing but the best and Flatmate is clearly not that.

Just remember that...

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scotty - I hear you I do. And I hear me too coz I wrote that but you have no idea how well we get on. It's so frustrating. I know if he didn't have a girlfirned he would be so good for me, but he does and that's the biggest downfall. Grr
Gretta

7:24 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You'll find someone better than him.. Everything happens for a reason right?

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose you "MIGHT" be right lol.

Gretta

7:58 AM  
Blogger m. said...

howdy, mysterious blog commenter. where did you suddenly appear from?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

If he doesn't have a gf but still treats other women the way he treats you and having them fall for him and vice versa, this means that dude really has the tendency to cheat, babe.

You deserve the best and there are good guys out there. We just need to look harder. =)

10:35 PM  
Blogger j;ljk said...

You definitely deserve better than him. Hopefully this friends thing can work out for you, to the point where you'll be able to not hurt around him anymore.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home