Sunday, June 03, 2007

Ups and Downs....

I'd like to say this weekend has been good the whole way through but it really hasn't!!! I watched that film and it had me crying the whole way through. It wasn't really the film that was making me cry either it was the fact I was missing Flatmate. However, after the film I took ice-cream and chocolate brownies round to a friends house and we completely endulged ourselves while watching crap tv and funnily enough I felt a heap better.
Today - I haven't had a down day. I went to the pub for lunch with friends and in the car on the way home I realised that I hadn't thought about Flatmate all morning or until that very point I realised I hadn't thought about him. When I got home I again vegged out in front of the tv and distracted my mind. I am however comfort eating to the max and I fear that next week my diet of cereal for breakfast, an apple for lunch and a small dinner with no snacking in between is going to start and that's going to make me irritable and cranky! Yey for alcohol I am not giving that up and ooohh it effects me more on an empty stomach "BONUS".
Player finally contacted me today - a bit late for my weekend visiting him, we got our diaries out tho and I am going to visit him in 3 weekends time. I can't help but wonder what state I'll be in, in 3 weekends time I am hoping a bit of a better state than lately. At least I shouldn't be too grouchy with him and at least it gives me something to look forward too.
I'm off to the pub (again) now. So catch ya later peeps.
*edit edit* p.s I deleted his number off my phone yesterday. I'll still see him online but there is no way I can text or call him. I thought it would be really tough, but when I did it I was thinking rationably! CRAZY STUFF.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Gretta. I'm not online a whole lot anymore, at least not blogging. I wanted to stop by to see how you were doing. Still full of romantic malaise, I see. I wouldn't have you any other way. :o) Thank you for always checking in with me and leaving comments on my blog. It was enjoyable. . .and you're pretty much a stranger, an overseas entity. The Internet can be positive in so many ways. You've always been a component of that belief. Take care. I'll drop by again.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

It sounds like your weekend went pretty well huh? Glad to hear it! I am surprised (in a good way) you deleted his number, then.. if he wants to talk he'll call you! It is 'CRAZY STUFF'! (that made me laugh)

10:01 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

If you see him online, you can just ignore him. Or, do what I do: I block people that I wish to ignore and don't want to see me online.

I'm teaching you all the bad things. Sorry. Tsk... tsk... tsk... shame on me.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home