Monday, May 28, 2007

I just want to stop crying.

Trying to sleep last night was hell. It didn't help that it had suddenly gotten extremely cold but I couldn't get Flatmate off my mind which truly sucked. I was suppose to have lie in today but the bed felt cold and I felt alone. very alone.
As I was led in bed thinking, I suddenly re-called some similar emotions to these when Jerk boy was involved - if you get chance go back and read this post it's a bit strange looking back now. So, I know I've overcome silly situations before I just feel like I was a heck of a lot stronger than and as you read up overcoming that situation took a bloody long time.
Anyway, Jerk Boys been going through some stuff with a girl he liked and he'd been texting me heaps - then over Easter I went away with Jerk Boy and some friends (not flatmate) anyway, me and Flatmate had kept things completely between us but when on holiday Jerk Boy picked up my phone and read one of my texts and basically knew there was something going on and hinted to me all week about it. I refused to tell him anything. However, the other night I was out with Jerk Boy and he was like "what's the latest with Flatmate?" and I said to him "nothing and we're not gona talk about it" it's just I didn't want people knowing I was seeing a taken guy.
So last night I text Jerk Boy saying "You'll be pleased to know I've ended things with Flatmate tonight, I know you knew about us"
He responded "weldone I'm proud of you - you will be fine we both will one day but in our separate ways *wink*" I can't believe he added that. Flipping heck does he think I'm still into him, if he knew how cut up I am about the Flatmate situation he'd be in shock. He doesn't know the half of it. I wouldn't go back there with him, it took me long enough to get over his screwing me about the first time.
Anyway, rant over. I should try and get some more sleep I am gona be tired today :(

6 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

It'll just take some time, getting there is the tough part.

Jerk Boy could have been nice about it!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerk Boy is actually a really great guy he just often makes comments which make him lose a lot of credit along the way.

I dunno I'll get there Scotty. Hey you need to help me come up with a list of stuff to do to keep busy and my mind occupide - seriously I need help!

Gretta

8:25 AM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

You can do it, Gretta. You seem so much stronger than me!!! I've been extremely cold to him as well, but that's only because he didn't bother texting me or calling me today. And dare he say that we aren't separating or breaking up because we'd call and text, but he hasn't done any of those for 2 days except 1 text msg on Sunday.

I am writing a post about turning lesbo. I've given up on men. I'm not in a rush to look for a female partner, but I'm slowly convincing myself that I can be one... Wish me luck.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

You'll get there, look up and forward towards the future, and think positive about that. Having gone through the whole 'get over them' stage before, I know its rough.

Vengelyne - Don't turn lesbo! There are good guys out there!

9:57 AM  
Blogger j;ljk said...

You can do it! Time heals everything. I know you must feel like shit right now, but it's true that time heals everything. And, I'm sure you'll meet someone way more deserving of you than him.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Venge - don't turn lesbo on me seriously you're a pretty girl you need a handsome man and believe me there are good ones out there. I know I haven't found one yet but there are I believe you should to sista.

Scotty - I know I will get there I just wish I could skip this total agony part.

Socal - Time is a healer you're right just want to go forward in time and have this crap out of the way and shit is an understatement :(

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home