Sunday, May 27, 2007

I've kind of done it!!

kind of being the word!

Online tonight we had it out about the row the other night. He basically said he's fed up of how cranky I've gotten lately and I basically said well at one point you put me before Gifty and now I feel like you cut me short for her. So after ALOT of talking and I mean ALOT of talking we've come to the decision to "TRY" being "FRIENDS". I pointed out that we've tried that before and failed miserably and he pointed out that we tried completely cutting each other off before and failing miserably too.

So we are going to try to be "friends" if we can't then we'll cut each other out completely. At least that's the plan from here. So who knows what will happen. However, I've decided that it means that if I am out I wont cut my evening short if he wants to see me (like I have done previously), I also wont stay in and not do something because he wants to see me, I will date other people because as we're "just friends" then that shouldn't matter.

So the way I see it, is Gretta is back. I am relieved but I am also hurting, I think I'd much rather be more than friends and have him end things with Gifty but that didn't even come up in conversation :(.

So friends it is - please support me in this coz I know it's gona be tough to "just" be his friend when I care for him so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I agree that it'll be tough... but good luck!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Gretta... The more I read about you, it's like you are writing a part of my current situation in your secret life.

I did it on Saturday wishing him goodbye and promised that I'd leave him alone. I've not talked to him for more than 48 hours and counting. No news from him. I'm hurting so damn badly. :(

It's slowly sinking in and I think I may just end up crying myself to sleep tonight. Sigh.

Why do we allow ourselves to get hurt?

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home