Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oooopz! Free weekend now then..

After the slightly pissed state of yesterday me and Flatmate had an argument. He didn't even realise I'd been drinking. My I must have held it together well because reading my previous post cracked me up.

So yeh, the row - it kind of went like this

Flatmate: I'm not gona be about for long

Gretta: Shock Horror

Flatmate: What's the suppose to mean?

Gretta: It means the our Friday night dates always seem to get cut short lately

Flatmate: Hmmm you're in a bad mood

Gretta: Look you're right you may as well just go and I am gona go to bed (the room was spinning)

Flatmate: Well, I'll see you in the morning

Gretta: You know I think I might be busy in the morning lets catch up in the week sometime.

and that was that. I was tempted to text him today apologising but then I thought what the crap - why should I apologise he's the one who wanted to give me scraps of his time before he had to see his girlfriend. I know, I need to end things, I know I just can't right now. I am not sure what next week is going to hold, I am in for a Flatmate free weekend - so anyone want to join me for wine and a movie?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I would, but its a little far :)

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home