Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bossy Gretta.

My boobs are still big and getting heavier I am getting so fed up of having to carry them around they're seriously heavy today!
I keep looking down and being shocked by their size and if I'm doing that I am sure the guys I work with must be doing that too. Thankfully, there is only one guy in the office today and he is married and old so even if he notices it isn't like he's a perve or anything.
Jerk boys coming over mine tomorrow night with several outfits to try on and show me so I can dress him for this interview on Tuesday. I'm quire looking forward to spending the say with Jerk Boy next week! I know... After the past I need to be careful it took about a year to get over him but just haniging in his company like we used to will be so much fun and something that after all this mess with Flatmate I feel like I need. Plus it will get me used to male company ready for my weekend with Player. Iknow that's a crap excuse. However, I like the fact that I've been able to boss him about lately and get away with it.
Anyway I had a brief chat with Flatmate last night ad things are still ok between us. It's still all a little odd and I ditll find myself going through times when I really miss him. I'm sure I'm slowly getting there though.
Ok back to work for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Jerk boy doesn't know how to dress? Maybe he's intending on undressing more than dressing..

1:46 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: In the past I would have said lets hope so, but as the land lies at the moment I'm quite content with Jerk Boy keeping his clothes on.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home