Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Boob issues

I've been having boob issues for the last 2 days.
So, it's that time of the month...
1. When I get constant pain for the first 24 hours and then little pain at all for the next 6 days (yes I seem to have a mighty long period)
2. When I get tearful about everything and nothing and it's ok for me to do so.
3. When I become more agressive and blunt then usual (I actually was stood in the queue to a chocolate stall earlier and when I looked they had hardly any chocolate on sale so I then said really loudly to my friends "THIS IS STUPID I AM GOING TO GO TO A PROPER SHOP WHERE THEY ACTUALLY HAVE THING YOU CAN BUY" then I felt really bad because it's only a little independent stall on the street and usually I'm all for supporting the local businesses)
4. When I am just sensitive, my body is sensitive and so is my mind.
However, this month I've had boob issues. I usually have boob issues, usually they feel heavier and are generally more sensitive then usual! Yet this month they are bigger and I mean like bulging out of my bras bigger. I have big boobs anyway, I don't need them to be bigger. I really hope it's just my period and I've not had some mid twenties growth spert. So, hopefully in 4 or 5 days they will go back down to their normal size because right now they're massive and very very noticable.
Arrrrrgghh.

10 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Lol. This entry would attract tons of guys, I'm sure. I'm surprised no one has commented on it yet.

Maybe it's just water retention, Gretta. My tummy gets bloated when it's that time of the month. It's such a pain being a woman. Blegh.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

If I knew you were going to post about boobs I would have rushed to read! In any case, if you need a good boob massage just let me know, ok? :)

Hope you feel better!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Venge: I have been comfort eating a fair bit lately so I could have put some weight on but I don't usually but weight on there it's usually my stomach. So i really hope it's water retention.

Scotty: Will you chuck in a foot and back massage too? If so you're on ;)

5:12 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Quite possibly, depends on what you chuck in!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: You're more of a minx than I thought!!! What would you like me to chuck in?

2:14 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

A minx? I have never heard that expression, but am pretty sure I know what you are getting at. I was thinking some dinner ;)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: Now dinner I can do. How does chicken in a white wine and creamy mushroom sauce suit you, with green, red and yellow peppers and extra chunky mushrooms added with rice. Clearly it's left overs from tonight but it was darn nice believe. I'll justchuck it in the microwave for you ;) and I guess I'll just have fruit for lunch tomorrow!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Sounds wonderful!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: I can't believe you're willing to eat tomorrow's lunch!!!!!!!!! You cheeky bugger.

However, I'll let you off now I get that back and foot massage ;)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Wow. There's been a lot of boob-talk on the blogosphere this past week!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home