Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Guess who's been in touch???

After 2 emails and 1 text later...
Teddy has finally contacted me and low and behold he is now unsure if he is going to visit in July. I am pissed with him. I've spoken to my boss to say I am gona need some time off work in July to go and spend time with Teddy (the guy who treated me so nice I didn't ever want to let him go and wouldn't have if it weren't for the fact I met him while travelling). Now he is unsure he is visiting.
I've been discussing the strangeness and infrequency of his emails with close friends and we have been over anlysing as usualy and my friends think he could be married or in a very long healthy relationship. Altho use "healthy" as you will! It's thrown a spanner in my works really. I am already in trouble with one guy who has a girlfriend I can't handle 2 taken guys... I will begin to think it's me with the problem getting attracted to taken guys! It is funny though isn't it how taken guys seem to know how to treat a lady better than a single guy? I guess it's coz they ahve had plenty of practise!
Flatmate and I are still on, he's hardly gona see Gifty at all this week and I've come to realise he is spending more time with me then he is with her, so I don't feel so much like the other lady at the moment, more like the main one. Hmmm.. Interesing thought.
I should do work I get so distracted when the boss isn't around!!! lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Golly, Gretta. You attract guys who are taken? Try beating me -- I attract older men who are married with kids or divorced with kids. Meh.

So now you're the main lady... just be prepared to switch roles to the side cast because he has to balance 2 women! And I don't buy the crap that guys give me -- problems with the gf or wife. All a load of BS.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Two taken ones?!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home