Monday, May 21, 2007

Intensity!

I'm in so deep with Flatmate that it's pretty scary stuff. We got into this deep and meaningful last night I am not sure how we got there but the end of it is I spilled some stuff to him about my past that I've only ever shared with my bestest girly friend in the whole world!!

He was really good about it and very supportive. In my past I had a bit of an abusive situation going on with a family member and it is something that should have screwed me up but actually I just take it as a part of my past and it can stay there. I'm not hung up about it and I don't want him to be and he said he wasn't but you know what girls are like we over analyse things and now I just want to know what he's thinking.
He was grateful I shared it with him and I trust him with that information but it's not something I talk about or share often and thankfully he didn't ask me heaps of questions about it - I just can't help but wonder if I did the right thing. I feel like I've given him a part of me that no one else knows about and he can't even give himself to me fully because of his gf.
Anyway, he hasn't mentioned his girlfriend to me since last week but I didn't see him much over the weekend so I am assuming he was with her, altho he was out with his lads mates Saturday night and ohh I was a sook missed him like crazy stuff!
Right off for me!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Gretta, he hasn't sorted out his end yet with the gf.

Please take care of yourself and learn to protect yourself.

Btw, I just had my heart ripped out when he told me to leave him alone. That's final. His wish is granted and for once, I will not be a softie. Eternal peace from me is what he will get. Pray for me to be strong.

And have a good week, dearie.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

I think you're too good for all of this complication. There has to be a simpler situation with a more suitable man.
I would never get involved with anyone I have to share. Screw that, I'm way too selfish and, if someone isn't with me 100%, then it's not worth it.
Not really Gretta, huh? I'm curious as to what your other blog is like!
Be well,

Chris

2:15 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Venge - I hear you I do and oh girl I wana give you a hug right now and I know that if I am not careful I will be facing the same thing. Yet things are so not right with him and his gf, they will break up it's just he's a gutless wonder. I know I may get heart and get my heart ripped out but as it stands I am willing to take that risk.

Chris - Oh I want to be selfish I do but I have so much love in me hehe and I just want to give it to someone, so when Flatmate accepts it, it feels right and good. I know it's not and I deserve 100% he knows I deserve it too. So I dunno we'll see I just don't wana lose what we have either....

Grrrrrrrr

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home