Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Let the (mind) games begin...

I almost blew my top with Flatmate! We were online chatting I was at work and he was at home and I had his webcam on so I could see him and we were chatting away like we usually do then all of a sudden he says "I've gotta go bye" and logs off quicker than I can click my fingers!
Then about 30minutes later he reappears and I was like "what the heck happened one minute we're in a d&m next second you're a goner" now I know full well there would only be one reason for him to leave that quickly in the middle of what we were talking about and that 1 thing would be Gifty his girlfriend.
So, then he comes up with this crap "well I heard someone scream so I put on my super costume to go to their rescue"
I was like "flatmate tell me - I really hate you hiding stuff from me"
he replied "if I tell you I might have to kill you i have superpowers"
I then got slightly agitated I am not actually that bothered about him seeing her what bothers me is when he lies to me about it. So far he has been completely open with me I know he lies to her but he is always honest with me and as soon as he starts lying to me is when the problems start so I continued to nagg "if you can't tell me what made you disappear in such a hurry this is going to be where our problems start you know I've always wanted you to tell me the truth no matter how much the truth might hurt me"
Flatmate responds "ok I'll tell you - Gifty showed up completely unannounced on the way to her rehearsal - I wasn't expecting to see her at all this week so it was just a bit of a shock"
Finally he spat it out "that wasn't hard to tell me was it and I'm not stupid I knew she'd be the reason you would rush away from me without a proper goodbye!"
"if you knew why did you ask the question you're just playing mind games with me"
You know what maybe I was playing mind games but the minute that boy starts lying to me is the minute I get mad - he's always told me straight out before so he seriously considered not telling me that and ok so yeah before the point Gifty turned up we were in a deep conversation but gees no matter waht I need him to tell me the truth.
RANT OVER.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

I bet he does have superpowers. I was around the area and could have caused the scream with all my mischieviousness.

But, I didn't get caught.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home