Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spilling the beans.....

Everything in this blog I am assuming you already know, however I am going to share it anyway. My name is not Gretta James, this is my alias as the title of my blog is "My Secret Life" and it's a secret life for a reason. If anyone I write about were to read it I could be in BIG trouble. I nickname everyone in my blog, and none of them know of these nicknames or of this blog. I have another blog which the majority of people I mention in this blog read regularly, however I don't have an alias in that blog. I am me, a different girl, a secure girl.
I started this blog as away of being someone I wasn't, someone completely opposite to who I am, someone who allows their imagination to go wild without worrying about the consequences. Until I started this blog, I never viewed myself as having a double life, or having too many secrets. However, it soon became obvious there were things I wanted to write down that I couldn't on my day to day blog taht my friends, family and close people read... FUNNY THAT. Funny how I am willing to share with strangers my deepest fears, thoughts and circumstances yet the people I am closest too I would dread them knowing.
Over the few years, I've become rather fond of Gretta, she's a little naughty something the real me rarely is. However, the real me is probably the me that wont screw my life up or other peoples. So I kind of like me too.
You might be thinking this is a goodbye blog. IT'S NOT. It's more of coming clean blog, as in a sense this blog is a part of my secret! And this is where I share my secrets.
However, you probably already knew all that! You're pretty smart and I loves ya xx
Gretta James xx

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Amazingly enough there is a lot I write about that I don't talk about. I do it, because it feels good..

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home