Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tomorrow - it's only a day away.

I had 1 text from Mr Tall this weekend. 1. That's not good. I also received 1 text from Jerk Boy and that's not good either. I also bumped into Climber Dude at a friend's christening and he invited me out for lunch with him and another friend, I already had plans and said no, but the fact he asked isn't good either altho I am beginning to admire his persistance.
I'm feeling all a bit strange about Mr Tall. I've mentioned him to a few friends out of my excited state and now I am feeling a bit crap because I thought we were gona chat on Saturday and all I got was a text saying we'll chat later and as yet later hasn't arrived apparently. I'm beginning to think in true Gretta style I've been swept up in the moment although I dunno I had a strong feeling he had been too so maybe he's just getting freaked like blokes do and I'll hear from him tomorrow. I hope so, I so want to hear from him tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

I know how it feels like waiting for a call that doesn't come. I hate it even more when people said they'll call and fail to do so. It's like they intentionally make us wait and hang by the phone! Arses.

I hope he called, Gretta.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home