Monday, October 23, 2006

Checking in and checking out.

There's not much to blog about really. It's feeble I know but I've always used this blog as somewhere to blog about my love life and I feel so free from the grasp of Jerk Boy at the moment that I can hardly believe it myself. Yet with my head free from him and with no one else on the scene there isn't much really to say at all.
I went out with the girls Friday night and got chatted up by 4 guys, but they all had their flaws.
Guy 1 = Totally weird and possibly on drugs.
Guy 2 = Quite cute and very charming but didn't quite know what to do, he always seemed on the verge of pulling me but then chickening out at the last minute like there was something holding him back, probably a girlfriend.
Guy 3 = Old
Guy 4 = Ancient.
Maybe, I'll find something interesting to blog about soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

At least you didn't get Guy 5= Dead. I get a lot of weirdos. Sometimes I get the odd surprise.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

~Hug~

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home