Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Against all odds.

Mr Tall has me all in a tiz. I have known him for about 2 weeks and already our conversations have covered these things:-

Where we see ourselves in 5 years time

How many children we want

What pets we like

What sort of house set up we'd idealy live in

Dream jobs verses reality

The best places we've travelled already

The places we still want to visit

What we can cook

Past serious relationships

We haven't discussed if we like each other and already I fear things are moving far to quickly and as per usual it's going to blog up in my face but I can't seem to slow it down or stop it. So how much do you wana bet that I am gona be hurting like hell after this one. I am thinking the odds are high.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

That is quick.

Good luck.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home