Friday, November 03, 2006

Gun-powder Treason and BANG....

I am going to a party Saturday night. A firework party at my friend's house. It seems that Pilot may make an appearance also Jerk Boy will certainly be there. Should make for an interesting Saturday night. I spoke to Pilot's brother yesterday who informed me that Pilot was around this weekend and if he doesn't go clubbing with his mates he is more than likely gona come to the party with him.

I however know that Pilot loves his clubbing and think that he wont be there but just in case he is I am going to make sure that I am looking good. The one good thing is that if Jerk Boy is at the party it means we wont have out usual text conversation, so that's good.

My weekend may go off with a bang. I hope all you guys have a great banging weekend ;).

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

Did you have a banging weekend?

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home