Friday, October 20, 2006

*wipes away tears*

As most of you know I have been speaking online to Batman about once a week for the last couple of months. Batman and I have been having webcam conversations and he is absolutely gorgeous. Extremely easy on the eye. I always comment on how cocky and vain he is. Which he is but last night he completely surprised me. We were watching some online videos together on you tube and we were watching one video which was particularly traumatic and I'd watched it before and got teary but the next thing I know I am looking at his webcam pic and the boy is in tears and he had to get up and go and blow his nose. I was shocked by this. He's gorgeous, vain and yet I did never expect him to be so sensitive. He certainly shocked me but I'll tell you what I am very attracted to him now. I can't believe he allowed me to see him cry. Shocker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

I hope he's not a rebound case, dear Gretta since you're slowly getting over JerkBoy now... whatever it is, I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Btw, I love the post that you dedicated to your someone. It was a very moving post and most lovely indeed.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home