Thursday, November 16, 2006

*claps hands excitedly*

Mr Tall called me this morning *giggle*. I was at work and I answered. Naughty Gretta - because I was at work I couldn't talk properly and I was trying to be discreet I am sure I sounded like a right buffhead. Anyway, because I couldn't chat properly he said he'd try to call again Saturday depending on if he's busy or not - he said if he's busy he'd text me to tell me that he wont be calling. Is this guy for real? Man.
Like I said there are complications with Mr Tall and one of those complications is he doesn't live anywhere near me, this is why he has to find approriate times to call and we find ourselves emailing each other. The other slight complication is something I only found out today, he suffers from a sleep deprevation disorder. Now I don't actually have an issue with the fact that he has an illness but he hasn't told me how serious it is. I've looked it up and some of the effects aren't exactly ideal for someone like me but I guess I need to find out the severity of it.
However, complications aside Mr Tall is amazing, we have a similar sense of humour and he is a very driven person despite setbacks. I got to say a quick hello to his flat mate too when he called earlier which was mad as I feel as if he's introducing me to his mates - which is madness really. I think he's as smitting as me.
I'm smitting.

5 Comments:

Blogger Icarus said...

Ooooooh Gretta! You've got it bad, Girl!
Mr Tall is in my head, where I actually have no space for him right now, it's the last frontier on the work front. His legs end around the top of my windows and the rest of him is out of sight in the upstairs apartment. Weird. and I hope he's not that tall, or too tall for you:-)
Thanks for coming (from where, exactly?)And I think you are right - I've got that Queen song in my head now...and I DO wanna break free. This is a mad life! But not much of a secret one.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Mr. Tall. I myself have a sleeping disorder. Working graveyards means my sleep schedule is messed up. I usually sleep for the duration of one cycle: about an hour and a half. Then I wake up. I haven't had a good night sleep in 10 years.

12:47 PM  
Blogger hopelessly hopefull said...

hey gretta. wow, thanks for the comment on my blog. though, i haven't checked out ur blog yet. i'm still reeling from the fact that some one has read mine and even left a comment. it was originally meant for one specific person to read, so its kinda jaunting to hear someone else's feed back - and yes, i view "deep" as a compliment, so thanks!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

~hug~

10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

~hug~

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home