Monday, October 30, 2006

A friend but never more.

I went to visit some friends this weekend who thankfully live in another city and nowhere close by. After all the antics this week it was perfectly planned. Even being away didn't shelter me from the usual Saturday texts from Jerk Boy - it's as if I could schedule them in now I know exactly when they're coming. I told him all of my problems on the texts, and he must have realised I was vulnerable because he replied to every text and I guess he did that manly thing of trying to fix something that was broken but I was so relieved to have his support in the situation that I didn't care. I ended up texting him this morning to say thank you and he replied saying no problem. He is a good friend and I've always been abled to rely on him in a crisis. I am feeling that things are all a bit clearer now and don't worry this isn't the start of anything between me and Jerk Boy - it's just I needed a friend and he happened to be that friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

It's wonderful that people can still be friends despite nothing happening although they so wanted it to, or after a breakup (I know you and him didn't go through the former).

Take care, Gretta. Sorry, I've been missing for so long. Life took a toll on me for a bit.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home