Monday, November 13, 2006

Add, Subtract, Mulitply & Devision - Devision, Devision.

Mr Tall tried to ring me yesterday but I missed his call, then he text me just to tell me he'd tried to call but is now going to bed so he'll try and catch me in the week. Grrr can't believe I missed his call - silly busy Gretta.

Anyway, I saw Climber Dude yesterday he happened to mention he hasn't caught up with me in a while - why doesn't he get it, I don't mind hanging with him in a group but not 1 on 1 I'm not up for it, I'm not doing it, the more you suggest it the more I am gona run a mile in the opposite direction and avoid you for the rest of my life.

I had a one to one with the boss today and we're looking into my progression options - FINALLY. I came away from the meeting feeling great so that was all good.

Not much more to add.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Breathe, girl, breathe! You sounded so excited when talking about Mr Tall. Lol.

Just ignore Climber Dude if he's too daft to get it by now you aren't interested.

Congrats on the meeting with yr boss that sounded like it had good outcomes. Do fill us in. =)

7:31 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

((((((HUG))))))

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home