Friday, November 10, 2006

Bloody Hell

Mr Tall.
Mr Tall.
Mr Tall.

He doesn't understand what he's doing to me. I've just gone ridiculously stupid I feel like a kid. I can't wait to talk to him, I miss him after a day I've not spoken to him and I look forward to the compliments he showers me with. He called me his gorgeous chick today. He said I was his. I blushed and he saw. I blushed, I went red, I couldn't control the heat that suddenly filled my cheeks this was not good and to top off, my now super red cheeks, I have butterflies in my stomach constantly and I swear if they continue I am gona not be able to hold my food - ok that's probably TMI. My colleague caught me smiling while typing a report and said to me

"Gretta, I think that there's going to be a change in your life isn't there? and there is finally going to be an end to this very long era? Because surely you're not smiling about that report"

OMFG am I being that blatent - seems so.

Then the boss rang me and I started singing to him down the phone. I sang to my boss down the phone - what the crap am I doing. What the crap is Mr Tall doing to me and why the crap did I sing to my boss down the phone.

Anyway, on the plus side Mr Tall has asked for my number he wants to phone me. This is good right? This has to be good. I want him to call though *looks at phone* ring phone ring.

Bloody Hell I've got it bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Go for it Gretta

Smile blush believe

I understand completely, for I too have been smitten

I am of the belief (at least for now) that a few moments like these are well worth a broken heart down the road.

What the hell else is life for, if not for this?

It will work out for you
Or it won't

I will have hugs for you either way.

~hug~

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rGood for you. Isn't "having it bad" just wonderful?

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home