Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This has long post potential

Mr Tall hasn't been online much lately which has meant there hasn't been much communication. I never did receive a call from him over the weekend. He has been online this morning though and we caught up briefly which was good and we managed to organise a time Friday night for him to call me and have a chat. I am going to try and talk him into visiting for a few days or something as this distance issue is not fun at the moment.
I had to stay at work late last night we had a training session with all department heads and as everyone's shifts rarely cross the 9-5s had to fit in with the out of hour shifts (again). I so don't get this way of work - it meant that I wasn't home until gone 10pm. Anyhow, there were about 40 of us in this training session and although my team was on a different table to Jerk Boy's we managed to communicate by facial expressions all night long which was making me laugh. At about 9pm I just made the biggest yawn you'd ever seen and Jerk Boy caught my eye, and made a look to say "I completely understand I am bored out of my brain too". This training session was the first of 4 sessions and they are killer boring and killer long. It seems that with the run up to Christmas me and Jerk Boy will be working alongside each other a lot more frequently again but it's not a bad thing, as with Mr Tall being such a prominent part of my life at the moment. Jerk Boy has definitely gone back into friend mode.
ok maybe this post wont be as long as I thought!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

At least your Mr Tall has promised to call on Friday night. My other half is on his stupid disappearing mode now again. He keeps pulling that once every 2-3 weeks. I'm fuming mad cause I am so sick and tired of it. Bah.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home