Saturday, November 25, 2006

Second thoughts!!!!

We had our phone date last night. It was great to finally catch up with him properly and not online. I think we chatted for over a hour and things were cool. You know he complimented my smile and me in general. I didn't ask him where he thought this was heading but he was going out with a friend to their Christmas meal and I advised him what the best outfit to wear would be. It was great it really was and I guess it has left me unclear about things. I don't think we're an item because of the distance but at the same point we are sure acting like one. I am beginning to get a little scared now, just because I don't see how it can work and at the moment I really really want it to. If only he lived in my city and preferably round the corner from me, that would be so helpful.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he know about your blog?

5:53 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

No, this is my secret blog. All the people I know through this blog I don't know in real life.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home