Thursday, November 23, 2006

Daydream believer.

I heard my office door close, and looked up, to my disbelief he was stood there, with nothing on but a santa hat. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He looked at me, he caught my eye, he smirked and then his eyes lowered. My heart skipped a beat, I could feel every swallow in my throat, my thighs began to throb. Then a cheeky smirk appeared on my face as I rose from my chair. We walked slowly towards each other not losing eye contact and then I reached out, ran my hand down his chest, ran my fingers over his firm stomach, he grabbed my waist and pulled me too him, pressing my body against his, we held each other tight.
Then I realised that my to do pile was the same size as it was 3 hours ago and I shouldn't be daydreaming about Mr Tall in work time. Damn it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy Turkey Day, Gretta. I appreciate you stopping by my blog. And, if I may say so, you are perfectly justified in daydreaming about Mr. Tall while at work. Boosts morale, don't you think?

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home