Monday, October 16, 2006

Tiresome...

Who needs an evening work meeting that means you don't get home until 10.50pm on a Monday night? Gretta is your answer (apparently). I hate unsociable hours, I think they should be sent to hell never to be seen again.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So, much stuff has gone down at the office today it's unbelievable. The one thing is I have been so hectic that I haven't had a second chance to even think about that Tosser Jerk Boy. Just drinking alcohol in hope of a good night sleep - the stuff going round in my mind need not be there. I knew my job wouldn't be easy but I never expected it to be quite THIS hard. And to think that everyday my JD gets bigger. It seems that there is a clause in my JD that says Gretta will do everything, at anytime of day and deal with anybody whether they are English or Skandinavian (I can't even spell scandinavian) whether they can communicate or whether they should have been born blonde because they are ditzy as a 70s Abba lookalike and don't understand simple phrases like we want to find you support for the big job we've given you we DON'T want to sack you, shuddabe blonde goes away thinking they're gona sack me, NO THEY'RE NOT. And oh yeah Gretta for good measure will chuck in a teenager for you to deal with who hates her parents and are claiming they bruised her head by chucking a shoe at it, she's probably making it up but just in case she's not can you deal with it? SURE.
I am so underpaid.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

~hug~
~HUG~

you get a double hug tonight

3:47 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Underpaid and underappreciated. Such is life.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

"I am so underpaid."

Well, free software always asks for donations, maybe you could put that on your business card?

"I'm underpaid, care to help? Click here."

...of course, you'd have to be able to 'click' your business card...

My word verification: vitsd

"I vitsd my dad over the summer, it was grt!"

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home