Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pissed off to the extreme.

Jerk Boy has pissed me right off this weekend. His head is so far up his own arse I actually sometimes have to ask myself if it might pop out of his stomach with his intestines wrapped around his neck - now wouldn't that be a blessing in disguise as something from an Alien movie. Oh he's just such a tosser sometimes.
In other news I went to my local Thursday night and there was a new barman. That toally had the hots for me and I found him very sweet so flirted my little pretty face off and managed to get a free plastic England football supporting hat out of him. I love getting stuff off men even if it is just a plastic hat. I actually left it in the pub, but this guy had amazing dimples and he was quite cute so I took a shine to him, obviously. May have to pop back next Thursday and see if he's working.
I was chatting to Batman online yesterday, he's something else you know. Very much the player I always assumed him to be yet he his naughty side and that side is very sexy. He's so wrong, wrong,wrong and an online guy, that isn't what I want at all. NO GRETTA BEHAVE.
Back to Tosser, head up arse Jerk Boy. He pisses me off. So this weekend, surprise, surprise the texts start again. I'd invited a group of friends over my place and before he agrees to come over he has to check who is going to be there, when I said actually only 2 people have said they "might" come as the other 7 people are busy he then says "oh I don't think I'll come then". Yet, he doesn't come but he then decided to text me all frigging night long. The 2 people did turn up who said they might and I refused to let him know, he was the last person I wanted to see. I understand him not wantinrisk alone time with me but then to spend the whole night texting me - it's ok for me to be abitpissed off and confused right? Because to me that boy makes absolutely no sense.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Boy Gretta - every time I come here you make me wish I was 15 yrs younger and lived down the street.

You are the kind of girl I could really go for.
And snatching you up from that sea of incompetant fools that surround you would be a breeze.

I used to be a player for a time
and a good one.

But a girl like you deserves so much more.

A man she can count on - someone who texts you and says, how was your day? Be there in 20 minutes dress sexy.

Someone you don't have to wonder about whether or not he is texting / emailing / phoning anyone else.

Because he is not.

He should be so lost in you that no one else would ever matter to him ever again.

Someone like me...
*sigh*

If only...
I hope you find him Gretta - and I hope the process is as wonderful for you as it was for me when I was your age.

as always
*hug*

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home