Thursday, October 12, 2006

If you find a head - It's probably mine.

The past few days have been a tough few days for me. I can't really explain where my head has been but it's not been attached to my body that's for sure.
I've only heard from Jerk Boy via email and text it's been all project related, no flirting, no checking up on each other, no dodgeyness - which I should be happy about right? We've had some issues at work. Communication between our managers hasn't been very good and while Jerk Boy's manager is unhappy with Jerk Boy for not being a team player, my manager has nothing but good words for him after he managed to keep a deadline that was vitally important for this department. His team was slowing the process down so after my nagging he did it alone. So, I have basically got Jerk Boy out of trouble with his manager by explaining the situation to my manager, yet in doing that I've got pretty much his whole team in the brown stuff. If they find out I don't think I am going to be the most popular of people around here. Ooops.
To top things off that sore throat I used as an excuse to get out of the date with Climber Dude seems to be manifesting itself. I have been tempted to ring the docs. If it gets worse I mayjust have to i feel a bit rough. Anyway, in other news I am going to hit the shops tonight and try and attack my Christmas shopping some more. Also meeting a girlfriend tomorrow night for some fun, fun was promised, fun I'm gona have.. Muhahahahahahaaaa.

2 Comments:

Blogger Noushu says: said...

hi friend,
Everything should be clear within a days.

www.noushadtt.blogspot.com

8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Gretta

*Hug*

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home