Monday, July 03, 2006

Toy boys are the way forward in Gretta's life

See, I am updating a bit more regularly now. I am getting there, see. Maybe I just have more thoughts and secrets I want to share here.

So, I snogged a 19 year old over the weekend. I am 23. At first I was weary of the amount we'd been flirting. Yet it just felt like it was the right thing to do - if you can't follow through why flirt. I know someone who used to flirt with all the lads get them falling for her left right and centre just to then say she thought they were mates - that's cruel I won't be one of "those" girls. I've known him for years lets call him"pilot" he's a friend's brother but he's moved away and was just visiting this weekend. Won't see him again now for a good few months.

My best mate asked me if she thought things would go farther than just a snog with pilot, whether or not we'd get together, even though Pilot is handsome, and we get on well and always have done. His age still concerns me a great deal I've always said that anything more than 2 years younger than myself was too young. Ahhh well. Hmm I think I may have just been caught blogging in work time so will get on with things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home